Go Back   Nexodyne Forums > Society > Travel
Reload this Page Where in the world do you live?
User Name
Password

Old 05-24-2010, 09:18 AM
Biceps made out of Steel Cobras

.. is an unknown quantity at this point
Send a message via AIM to .. Send a message via MSN to ..
Where in the world do you live?

I'm pretty sure this is all mapped out in the chuck world tour thread, but I don't know where that is... So where do you live?

Moore, OK, In the middle of the US. Known for tornadoes, and very little else, Moore is a large suburb with high schools and nothing to do. Most of the kids here drink or do various drugs to keep themselves occupied. I like weed, it does the trick.

I'll be moving to Norman in about two weeks though which is home to OU, and although it is only about 8 miles south of Moore, Norman is a much more fun place to live.

Old 05-24-2010, 10:02 AM
Wordy Wordy Wordpants!

CO3 is a God.CO3 is a God.CO3 is a God.CO3 is a God.CO3 is a God.CO3 is a God.CO3 is a God.CO3 is a God.CO3 is a God.CO3 is a God.CO3 is a God.
I live in Dalton, Georgia. It's the second largest city in Northwest Georgia and has a population of ~30,000. I live inside the Bible Belt and we're completely full of Republicans. To clear up a few things about where I live. Yes people here have a 'lazy tongue' accent for the most part, but in larger cities we tend to speak clearly enough to be understood by most anyone. No, I do not have a Southern accent.

We don't ride tractors down dirt roads, but we do like having dogs and drinking cheap domestic beer and beating our wives. No I do not do any of these things.

I'm completely living in the wrong part of the world. I seem to be immune to the hick virus and I don't necessarily want to be here. I think that I'd be happier living elsewhere and people would be happy to see their Baptist Christian percentile go up 0.001%.

I'm thinking about taking a tour to a few select Nexodynian's cities/towns, so if you're interested let me know and when I get the cash to start it up, I can drop by and say hi or chill or do whatever your area has to offer that would be fun.

Old 05-24-2010, 01:06 PM
Biceps made out of Steel Cobras

.. is an unknown quantity at this point
Send a message via AIM to .. Send a message via MSN to ..
Quote:
Originally Posted by CO3

I'm thinking about taking a tour to a few select Nexodynian's cities/towns, so if you're interested let me know and when I get the cash to start it up, I can drop by and say hi or chill or do whatever your area has to offer that would be fun.

Smoke weed?

Old 12-02-2015, 09:47 PM
Nexodyne Newbie

gamehayst is on a distinguished road
Ha Noi, Viet Nam - a small country with more than 1000 year in war