03-07-2004, 08:57 PM
Rules - Policies - Guides - Etc!
Important READ ME for all members!
To learn more about Neohacks, click the links below to either: improve your stay here at Neohacks, learn why you should stay in Neohacks, and/or to keep you safe from getting warned or even banned!
- Official Neohacks Rules & Policies
- This is a MUST READ, it explains how to not get banned and what rules you need to abide by. After you have read the rules you can scroll down to view our forum policies.
- Forum Posting Guide
- Respect your fellow members and don't piss them off with bad grammar and spelling. Grasp this guide and it'll go a long way.
- The Complaint Department
- The Complaint Department is used to keep complaints and whining off of the main forums. Check inside for details on the correct format for filing complaints.
- Privileged Member
- The Privileged Member section is basically a lesser edition of the Underground. For people who travel the long journey to get Underground Access, they will be rewarded, and this is it!
- Signature Guidelines
- Some things you should know about your signature. What to do and what not to do.
- The Underground
- The Underground features our best treasures available to this day. Although much can't be said in public, it is in fact one of the big reasons why Neohacks is so well known.
- User Program Submission Agreement
- By submitting a program/glitch for inclusion in the NeoHacks Privileged/Underground areas by the user, and by the acceptance of said submission by the NeoHacks staff, both parties agree to be bound by the following terms.
Additional information can be found in our FAQ
section. It is highly recommend that you view everything in the FAQ
section to familiarize yourselves with how this forum is operated and how you can benefit by being a member. Ignorance of our rules and policies will not be considered a valid excuse.
© 2000-2004, Neohacks. All Rights Reserved.
[ THE SACRIFICE IS NEVER KNOWING ]
Last edited by Big Red Momma : 04-12-2004 at 11:42 PM.
Reason: Putting emphasis on the rules